I had seen some of the blogs I follow doing this and thought it was pretty fun. Didn't think I would be tagged as I have only been tagged only once before for things like these but sure enough, Kimberly sent this one my way. That graphic above by he way, I totally stole it from her.
OK, so this particular exercise is about answering some questions about yourself and for each you have to give four answers. Here are mine:
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Star Wars - Saying I've watched this more that once is like saying "Yeah, My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion has been played on the radio more than once."
2. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Lord of the Rings - I've actually seen these more than once at the theater as well as at home.
Four Book I'd Recommend:
1. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin - The Game of Thrones saga. If you think the TV series is good...
2. Different Seasons by Stephen King - Stand by Me, The Shawshank Redemption and Apt Pupil were all made from this collection of novellas.
3. The Lord of the Rings - Greatest Fantasy book. Ever.
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - My favorite Potter book. Yeah, I'm a big nerd.
Four Places I've Been:
1. Bogotá, Colombia
2. Montreal, Canada
3. Washington DC, United States
4. Cozumel, Mexico
Four Things I Don't Eat: This was hard. I eat most things. LOL
1. Durian - Have you ever smelled those things?
2. Chick Peas - I eat Hummus though.
3. Cured, Salted Cod
4. Pumpkin - Don't ask
Four of my Favorite Foods:
2. True, Japanese Ramen Noodles - New addition
3. New England Clam Chowder
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Game of Thrones
2. Friends - Still watch reruns and the DVD's. All the time.
3. Sophia the First - I'd be lying if I told you this wasn't playing in our house constantly, or any of the other Disney Junior shows for that matter.
4. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Getting a Road Bike
2. Training for the Goofy Challenge
3. My 10 year wedding anniversary - Which we intend to officially celebrate in 2016 but it is actually in 2015.
4. Doing a Triathlon
Four Things I'm Always Saying:
1. "Stop bothering your sister!" - Or it's many variations.
2. "Yes, I have run a Marathon. Yes, the 26.2 mile one."
3. "I run. Slowly."
4. "Yes, Honey." - Maybe this should be number one...
Four people to pass this on to:
Hope you guys have not been tagged before on this but if I'm tagging you it's because I'm curious to read your answers.
1. Sarah at Sparkly Runner
2. Donald at Donald's Adventures
3. Sarah at Run Ginger Run
4. Jennifer at The Final Forty